“swedencornet (TELOS/EOS Sweden)” is a brand of registered entity “Core Net AB”. It has headquarter in Stockholm. It is 100% self funded and owned by CEO Maliha Mushabbar.
The team members and advisors of swedencornet are highly energetic, dynamic, and optimistic. They are well recognized and have decades of experience in global organizations managing and running complex operations as well as business critical processes.
We support & strive for Decentralized Community-backed multi-cultural Global Organization and Working Models. swedencornet is open to anyone (without discrimination) who respect and follow swedencornet Policies, Directives, applicable Legislations, Telos Governance framework and EOS Mainnet Constitution.
We have organized ourselves into Core Team, Advisers, Ambassadors, Supporters, and The EOSIO Global Community!
We are not limited to Sweden only, we aim to cover The whole Globe. We believe Social Media, Communication & Collaboration activities will play a key role in bringing the community together, understand the needs of various stakeholders, and to take mutually agreed actions. It will help to empower EOSIO communities.
He has over 8 years of experience in IT Operations & Services in complex, high tech, and modern environment. He has been working in well know companies, including Ericsson AB. He also has Networking and Security experience. He is very ambitious, techie, sociable and pleasant person who is open to new challenges.
He will be one of our key person to ensure 24/7 availability and the CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability) triad….
He is our Proud Team Member. Hassan is an ambitious IT professional with a strong technical background. Hassan had been working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise and has a long track record of ensuring Service Delivery and IT Customer Support. He has lot of experience with Hardware, Networks, Trouble shooting, and Technical support services.
CEO and Founder at “Core Net AB”
Maliha is a serial entrepreneur. She has a desire to learn new things and come up with new innovative ideas. She has started multiple new businesses.
Prior to startups, she has a decade of industrial experience in ICT. She has had several key leadership roles in Ericsson AB. She has strong background in Information Security, Privacy, Systems Architect, Design (R&D), and Customer Services Management.
Our young, optimistic and energetic team member is taking the lead in Social Media, Communication & Collaboration activities. He is playing a key role to collaborate and help global and local communities.
Syed Mushabbar Sadiq – Not Paid
He has direct 20 years of industry experience in ‘Information Security Strategy, Governance, Risks & Compliance Management’, ‘steering complex Internal & External Audits’, ‘Advisory Led Consultancy/Services Management’, ICT Business Development/Technical Sales’, ‘Project/Programme Management [Transformation]’, and ‘Solutions Development within R&D centers’.
He has worked in well-know global companies, such as Ericsson AB, cHewlett Packard Enterprise, HID Global, Nordea Bank, and so on…
He also holds numerous world recognized and valid Security Certifications, including, but not limited to:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional™
- CRISC: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager®
- PMP: Project Management Professional
- Product Develop. Life Cycle: Security – Design Considerations, Recommended Security Activities and Controls.
- EAGLE Open Badge: Privacy Legislations, EU GDPR, EU-US Privacy Shields, Swiss-US Privacy Shields
- SIEM & Big Data Analytics: ArcSight [Logger, Connectors, Express, ESM/SOC(IdentityView, SAP/Apps Auditor, Fraud Monitor, TRM)]
- HP Spartans White Belt: Transformation, Workload/Cloud, Business Processes, Mobility & Workplace, Analytics & Data Mng., Applications, Security, Industry Solutions, Mergers/Acquisitions.
- Workload and Cloud: HP Major Workload and Cloud Exam.
- Karlstads universitet Cert: Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration Testing Tools and Techniques.
- Ericsson Education Certs: IP Networking, IP Security, TCP/IP Configurations.
- Ph.D. Courses @ Linköping University: Computer Security & Systems Controls.
Aqeel Muslim – Not Paid
He has over 20 years of experience in Banking Industry in the Middle East and Asia. He is currently “SVP (Senior Vice President)” and “Head Trade Finance Centralized Operations” at National Bank of Pakistan.
Prior to that he had been working in other well-know banks, such as Dubai Islamic Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, NIB Bank, HBL, Crédit Agricole CIB, and so on…